Safe & Sound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

02. Application [Permanent]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

102. Application [Permanent] Empty 02. Application [Permanent] Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:40 pm

Ophelia Hawthorne

Ophelia Hawthorne
Admin

Application [Permanent]

This is the application for characters who cannot or do not want to be entered into the Hunger Games.
Code:
[center][b]When I Look in the Mirror[/b]
[img] Insert Image Here [/img]

[b]My Identification Card[/b][/center]

[b]Full Name |[/b]
[b]Age |[/b]
[b]Gender |[/b]

[b]District |[/b]
[b]Occupation |[/b]

[b]Height |[/b]
[b]Weight |[/b]

[center][b]The Truth About Me[/b][/center]

[b]Behind the Mirror |[/b] [Please write two or more paragraphs describing your physical appearance, any interesting attributes you may have, and your usual clothing. Delete what is written in parentheses when you are done.]

[b]Personality |[/b] [Please write two or more paragraphs describing your personality, likes, dislikes, goals, and fears. Delete what is written in parentheses when you are done.]

[center][b]My Haunting Memories[/b][/center]

[Please write four or more paragraphs describing your character’s history. Delete what is written in parentheses when you are done.]

[center][b]I’m Lethal When Provoked[/b][/center]

[b]Physical Skills |[/b]
[b]Physical Weaknesses |[/b]

[b]Mental Skills |[/b]
[b]Mental Weaknesses |[/b]

[b][center]My Own Personal Hell[/b][/center]

[b]My District |[/b] [How do you feel about your district? Delete what is written in parentheses when you are done.]
[b]The Hunger Games |[/b] [How do you feel about the Hunger Games? Delete what is written in parentheses when you are done.]

[b][center]Behind the Glass You Will See[/b][/center]

[b]Name |[/b] [What do you go by?]

Last edited by Ophelia Hawthorne on Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:26 pm; edited 3 times in total

https://safeandsound.rpg-board.net

202. Application [Permanent] Empty Re: 02. Application [Permanent] Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:41 pm

Ophelia Hawthorne

Ophelia Hawthorne
Admin

When I Look in the Mirror

My Identification Card

Full Name |
Age |
Gender |

District |
Occupation |

Height |
Weight |

The Truth About Me

Behind the Mirror | [Please write two or more paragraphs describing your physical appearance, any interesting attributes you may have, and your usual clothing. Delete what is written in parentheses when you are done.]

Personality | [Please write two or more paragraphs describing your personality, likes, dislikes, goals, and fears. Delete what is written in parentheses when you are done.]

My Haunting Memories

[Please write four or more paragraphs describing your character’s history. Delete what is written in parentheses when you are done.]

I’m Lethal When Provoked

Physical Skills |
Physical Weaknesses |

Mental Skills |
Mental Weaknesses |

[Please write a minimum of one paragraph for each of these. Remember, the more physical or mental strengths you have the more weaknesses you need to balance it out. Delete what is written in parentheses when you are done.]

My Own Personal Hell

My District | [How do you feel about your district? Delete what is written in parentheses when you are done.]
The Hunger Games | [How do you feel about the Hunger Games? Delete what is written in parentheses when you are done.]

Behind the Glass You Will See

Name | [What do you go by?]

https://safeandsound.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum